05 Dec My 10 PRIME Principles For Your Healthiest, Happiest You!
By now you will have probably heard me talk about my PRIME Principles: my 10 easy to implement, every day, holistic health habits I implement with my clients to ensure endless energy, great gut health, restorative sleep and optimum health.
Whilst every client receives an individualized program tailored to their health status, needs and goals my PRIME Principles are the cornerstones of health that everyone can benefit from!
1) Drink 3 Liters of Filtered Water a Day
All other beverages should be in addition to this!
2) Base Every Meal Around Clean Proteins, Vegetables, and a Little Fat
· Pasture Raised Eggs
· Wild Caught Fish
· Pasture Raised Organic Chicken
· Grass Fed Beef
· Organic Organ Meats
· Cricket Protein
· Collagen Protein
· All beans, Lentils and Legumes
· Hemp, Pea, and Rice Protein Powders
· Coconut Oil
· Pasture Raised Butter
· Sheep and Goats Dairy
3) Eat 9 Servings of Vegetables and Low Carbs Fruits a Day
Choose organic, locally produced, seasonal produce where possible. Aim for at least one serving of leafy greens with each meal, snack, and smoothie. Choose low carb fruits such as berries, apples, kiwi, peaches, and plums.
Breakfast: 2 servings – Superfood Smoothie with Spinach and Avocado
Snack: 3 servings – Green Veggie Smoothie with Kale and Apple
Lunch: 3 servings – Large Chicken Salad with Endive, Tomatoes, and Beets
Dinner: 2 servings – Salmon Fillet with Sweet Potato, Roasted Cauliflower, and Fennel
4) Choose ‘Bang for Your Buck’ Foods
Eliminate all processed foods, gluten and cow’s dairy (goats and sheep dairy in moderation are fine if you can tolerate it). Aim to eat organic, seasonal and locally grown food.
Choose options that are as nutrient dense as possible, for example, antioxidant-packed dark green kale over iceberg lettuce, Omega 3 rich wild caught salmon over tilapia.
5) Utilize Nutrient Timing
Eat clean carbohydrates either post workout to replace glycogen stores and repair muscle or in your evening meal to produce serotonin and dopamine, neurotransmitters that will help relax you and prepare you for sleep
· Sweet Potatoes and Yams
· Starchy Vegetables
· Beans, Lentils, and Pulses
6) Take Foundation Supplements
· Multi Intense
· Uber Mag PX
· D3 Excellence (5000iu in the winter / 1000iu in the summer)
· High Concentrate EPA-DHA Fish Oil
· Proflora Excellence
· Wellness Greens
(all available from: https://main.poliquinstore.com/?___store=usw&acc=cd00692c3bfe59267d5ecfac5310286c
7) Walk at least 10,000 Steps a Day
8) Strength Train At Least Twice a Week
9) Manage Stress Levels Throughout the Day
Utilize meditation, breathing exercises, walking, yoga, massage and essential oils to manage your stress levels throughout the day
10) Get 7-9 Hours of Quality Sleep a Night
‘d love you to implement even just some of the principles for just a week and let me know how you feel!
If you are looking for personalized holistic health guidance my Solution Sessions are on sale until 12/31 – for more details click here: The Solution Session