25 Apr Beauty Foods: Chocolate Cherry Cashew Breakfast Smoothie
Looking for a sugar free sweet treat? This delicious low carb smoothie is decadent and creamy, and makes a perfect healthy breakfast option!
Cherries are full of free radical fighting antioxidants, and cashews are a great source of the anti-inflammatory mineral zinc, creating clear, glowing skin and helping to prevent breakouts and acne.
Chocolate Cherry Cashew Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 serving New Chapter Chocolate Complete Organic Plant Protein+
- 1 serving New Chapter Fermented Black Seed Booster Powder
- ½ cup frozen cherries
- 1 tablespoon acacia fiber
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
- ½ cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1.5 cups Elmhurst 1925 Unsweetened Milked Almonds (use code JENNIFERHANWAY20 for a 20% discount)
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Looking for more Breakfast Smoothie recipes? Pre-order my new Breakfast Smoothie Recipe book here!