10 May Breakfast Smoothie: Strawberry Shortcake
I love this sweet and summery new healthy smoothie recipe from my new Breakfast Smoothies book – it’ll hit the spot if you are looking for a sugar free treat!
Strawberry Shortcake Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 serving New Chapter Vanilla Complete Plant Protein+
- 1 cup strawberries
- ½ cup frozen cauliflower rice
- ¼ zucchini
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups Elmhurst Unsweetened Milked Almonds (use code JENNIFERHANWAY20 for a 20% discount)
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Looking for more Breakfast Smoothie recipes? Order my new Breakfast Smoothie Recipe book here!
This recipe is suitable for the following diets: lean and clean, gut healing, paleo, primal, whole30, keto, gluten free, dairy free, grain free, sugar free, low carb, clean eating and real food.