02 May Breakfast Smoothie: Red Velvet
This healthy Red Velvet Smoothie recipe was developed for one of my favorite private coaching clients who had an addiction to red velvet cupcakes!
Her goals were to reduce her sugar intake and increase her vegetable intake, so I developed a breakfast smoothie recipe that would give her the flavor profile of her favorite sweet treat but with no added sweeteners and 3 servings of fiber rich vegetables!
Red Velvet Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 serving New Chapter Chocolate Complete Organic Plant Protein+
- 1 small beet, cooked
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen cauliflower rice
- ¼ zucchini, chopped
- 1 date soaked
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups Elmhurst 1925 Unsweetened Milked Almonds (use code JENNIFERHANWAY20 for a 20% discount)
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Looking for more Breakfast Smoothie recipes? Order my new Breakfast Smoothie Recipe book here!