13 Nov Sugar-Free Smoothie Recipe: Almond Joy Breakfast Smoothie
If your Breakfast Smoothie doesn’t keep you full until lunchtime, you may need to add a little fibre and a little extra crunch!
Adding fibre to our smoothie not only helps with efficient detoxification and digestion, but activates the stretch reflexes in your stomach that tell your brain you have eaten, and to stop feeling hungry, and adding crunch to our smoothie activates salivary enzymes that help us breakdown and absorb all of the nutrients in the smoothie…
My Almond Joy Sugar Free Breakfast Smoothie not only includes both of the above, but it also tastes like you are having a candy bar for breakfast…
Sugar-Free Almond Joy Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
Yields 1 serving
• 1 tablespoon cacao powder
• 1 tablespoon acacia fibre
• 1 tablespoon macadamia / coconut butter blend
• 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice
• 1/4 zucchini
• 1.5 cups almond milk
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth – stir in some shredded coconut and chopped almonds after blending!
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Then enjoy your healthy breakfast!