16 Apr Lean and Clean: Coconut Protein Pancakes⠀
These Coconut Protein Pancakes are one of my absolute favorite recipes from my new 8 Week Lean and Clean Program, and they are perfect for a light and bright Spring Sunday brunch! I love to serve these with a side of fresh berries and a drizzle of yoghurt.
Coconut Protein Pancakes⠀
- 1⁄4 cup of coconut flour⠀
- 1⁄2 scoop vanilla vegan or collagen protein powder ⠀
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed⠀
- 1 egg⠀
- 3 egg whites⠀
- 3/4 cup of almond milk⠀
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract⠀
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon⠀
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of Himalayan salt⠀
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (for cooking)⠀
Mix all ingredients (except the coconut oil) in a large bowl. Heat the oil gently in a non stick pan. Pour in 1/4 cup of mixture, and cook on a medium heat until golden brown on both sides (about 3 mins each side).