13 Jan Low Carb Pumpkin Peanut Butter Choc Chip Muffins
I’m all for one bowl, quick and easy recipes that double as breakfast or a mini meal – especially when they are this delicious! These Pumpkin Peanut Butter Choc Chip Muffins are low carb, sugar free, and are Lean & Clean, paleo, and Whole 30 approved.
I love baking recipes that you can just mix in one bowl, guestimate the portion size, and eat straight out of the oven, and this new sugar free muffin recipe ticks all those boxes. These muffins are great to keep in the freezer for a quick grab and go breakfast on busy mornings, either defrost for around 30 minutes, or pop in the microwave for 30-60 seconds.
One of the bonus recipes from my Lean & Clean program, these low carb muffins are a great healthy snack or quick and easy breakfast, and are packed full of protein, fibre and micronutrients.
How to Make Pumpkin Peanut Butter Choc Chip Muffins
Yields 8 servings
Makes 8 muffins
• 1 cup canned pumpkin
• 1 cup almond flour
• 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
• 1/4 cup peanut butter
• 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips
• 1/4 cup sugar free maple syrup
• 2 eggs
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
• Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture out into a silicone muffin pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until firm to the touch.